Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving recap

(c) 2007 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


We had a very enjoyable and filling day yesterday, and I hope you did, too. Delicious feast with turkey AND ham, green bean casserole, yummy-scrummy mashed potatoes, homemade buns... I'm starting to drool again already!

It was so nice to have all of my immediate family together. My parents, my brothers, my sister-in-law, my husband, my children - all in the same house, chatting and laughing and playing and eating together. That didn't happen the whole time two years we were in Ireland, with the exception of Uncle TP and Auntie Kay's wedding, so I really appreciate it more when it happens now. (We even got to open a package for us all from TNGreatAunt - it was much enjoyed - thanks!)

And today Pumpkin is enjoying playing "tea party" with Gramma Pet, Penguin got to go on a stroller ride with Grampa Pharaoh to the store, and soon we off to see the other grandparents and enjoy a Thanksgiving meal with them tomorrow.

It's so nice to be closer to family.

No comments: