Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm two thirds done and not givin' up yet!

(c) 2007 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


This is a super quick post just 'cuz I signed up for NaBloPoMo, and I've made it through almost 2/3 of the month, so darned if I'm going to give up now!

(Grandparents, that means I'm going to need to borrow some time on your computers when I'm visiting, ok?)

You know what's not very easy? Packing for a long weekend trip while moving. Yeah, it's bad enough not knowing where anything is, but then I'm trying to locate specific items in the chaos. Well, sometimes not even "specific" items so much as "matching clothes" or "toiletry kit" or "the platform-y thing with the straps that holds the portable DVD player in the car." Yeah, Mr. Kluges packed that one in some box that's in the whole big stack of boxes and totes in the basement. And the box isn't labelled. *sigh*

So, that's all from me for today because supper and packing and unpacking and FINDING stuff are calling my name. Cheers!

No comments: