Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Some Things You Don't Know About Me

(c) 2007 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

There was this meme that was going around a while ago. And what better way to fill a slow day of NaBloPoMo than to do a meme! I don't remember for sure if it was three things or five things, so we'll see how many I can think of...


1. I'm kind of creeped out by grapes. I think it's because they get squishy and icky apparently randomly. You know, you can be eating some off the bunch and then all of a sudden there's a bad one. The rest are fine, but that one's not. Grosses me out.

2. I feel bad for my clothes that I don't wear anymore. It makes it difficult to get rid of them sometimes. I know it's silly, but there it is.

3. I once submitted a sentence to OneSentence.org. To quote from their site, "One Sentence is about telling your story, briefly. Insignificant stories, everyday stories, or turning-point-in-your-life stories, boiled down to their bare essentials." (You can try to find it if you want, but it's not credited to either Ms. Huis Herself or my real name so your chances are pretty much nil.)

4. I really enjoy making forms, practice sheets, games, etc., usually on PowerPoint. It was great for school because once I made a game or whatever, I could easily print extras to send home with kids instead of laboriously physically cutting and pasting stupid little pieces of paper onto posterboard. Also made it really easy to do things like turn the "Long E Game" into the "Long A Game."

5. I can still tell you the names of all my high school classmates, complete with middle name. Which isn't as much of a feat as you might suppose since there were only around a dozen of us.


And I tag anybody else doing NaBloPoMo who needs a topic!

No comments: