Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Cookbooks on the Shelves Behind My Desk Where I am Typing This Very Post

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

(I think the title explains it very nicely.)

(Well, except it kind of makes it sound like I'm possibly typing this on the shelves myself, but you know what I mean.)

(Also, can you tell I'm running out of ideas for this list-a-day-in-March business?)

  • Essentials of Cooking
  • Low Fat Bold Flavors
  • Classic Vegetarian Recipes
  • Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2002
  • Williams-Sonoma Essentials of Baking
  • Williams-Sonoma Roasting
  • Almost Vegetarian
  • Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day
  • Italian Farmhouse Cookbook
  • The Six O'Clock Scramble
  • How to Grill
  • The Ballymaloe Bread Book
  • Joy of Cooking
  • Food to Live By
  • Buca di Beppo: Into the Sauce
  • 50 Ways to Feed Your Lover
  • Waffles
  • Sweet Times
  • The 15-Minute Vegetarian Gourmet

Plus a bunch of Cooking Light magazines and small cookbooklets like "Meatless Main Dishes" and "Fast and Healthy" and "Quick Soups," many of which we use fairly often, and we've got some herb books that include some recipes, too.



And if you'd like to sneak a peek at some other people's cookbooks, head over to Recipeeps 4 Us, where listing three without looking is the Wednesday Fun question. Not that I'm shamelessly promoting it or anything... That's why this is small. ;)

No comments: