Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Things Mr. Kluges Found...

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

...in a box yesterday.
Apparently it should have been labeled

"Important Parts and Things to Not Misplace or Hide up in the Attic"
  1. The wheels for the drawers for the desk upon which this computer sits
  2. The nuts and bolts for the firewood stand which is sitting disassembled in the garage
  3. The closing documents from our old house (Yeah, rather important, huh?)
  4. The new belt for the vacuum cleaner (We've been using the shop-vac as a temporary measure until we found/bought a new belt.)

(You know, maybe it's just me, but this list thing? Is making me appear to be a completely clueless slob. Please do not call Social Services - my children are being cared for and the house is not a hazardous place for them to live due to clutter. Really.)

4 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

Um Hi, 3 moves in less than a year? One of them a fairly quick decision to move back to the states? I think you are allowed a little slack. Besides, your "cluttered" is my "lived in" ;) I am also thinking about doing a mantle post...

The Sexy Blonde said...

"Completely clueless slob?" I don't think this comes even close! I don't think I'd ever even attempt to do what you've done in the last few years, much less be able to accomplish so much. A little clutter and a few misplaced boxes? I'd be more worried if you didn't have them. Supermom indeed!

Pusher said...

*rolls eyes* Good lord, Ms. Huis. Just reading your blog wears me out. You & Mr. Kluges are so on top of things it's ridiculous.

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Ok, well, thanks, y'all. *blushes* I really, honestly, WASN'T looking for compliments - I think I'm getting ready for some serious spring cleaning and box unpacking and putting away because all the little STUFF all over the places is starting to drive me nuts. Also, I absolutely, positively HATE knowing I have something and not knowing where it is if I want/need it.

So anyway, thanks. :)