Saturday, March 08, 2008

Countries I've Visited

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

Here's an alphabetical list of the countries I've visited. I think it's thorough, but I'll add more if I remember them....

  • Belgium
  • Canada (Well, only sort of. We paddled over to that side of the river and I touched some plants when we were kayaking by Lake Superior on a Girls' Adventure Weekend.)
  • Czech Republic
  • England
  • France
  • Germany
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Mexico
  • New Zealand
  • United States

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your list kicks my list's ass, but here it is, short and pathetic as it is:

The US
England
Scotland
France

Yup. That's it. I almost got to Wales when I was in England, but it didn't work out. Four countries.

But I have BIG plans for travel! BIG, I tell you. Some day...

kittenpie said...

My list is short, too:

US (including Hawaii and the Vigrin Islands, but still the US), Trinidad&Tobago, France, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland (but only for a night).

And you could come really visit Canada some time, you know. We're close, and we're nice!

Unknown said...

Boy, you think your lists are short. Mine consists of 2- US and Canada. I'd love to be able to add others to the list though someday.