Sunday, March 09, 2008

Daylight Savings Time Clock List

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

Ah, Daylight Savings Time. Besides the fact that I think it's kind of silly that the "alternate" time - Daylight Savings - is now more than half the year, and therefore, more standard than standard time, it's always a fun game to play "Did I Change Every Clock?"

Therefore, my list for today is the clocks I've remembered to change thus far, in no particular order.
  1. on stove
  2. on microwave
  3. on coffeemaker
  4. on kitchen CD/clock radio
  5. in Blazer
  6. my bedroom clock
  7. clock on fireplace mantle
  8. programmable thermostat
  9. cordless phones (tied together, so only had to change one)
  10. Pumpkin's clock
  11. both of the wireless thermometer dealies
  12. guest room clock

Still need to do:
  • VCR
  • flying cat in airplane clock in Pumpkin's room that needs a battery, too.
  • whatever other ones I've forgotten
Have fun changing your clocks, if you're one of the lucky ones who are trying to readjust to the new time!

No comments: