Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Meatless Mission Chili List

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


Ok, grumpy day what with still-sick Penguin being fussy and meaning a long night for us. So my list will do the double duty of being my list for the day, and helping me review the recipe I'm about to make. Here are the ingredients in our Meatless Mission Chili for supper tonight.

  • oil
  • garlic
  • green pepper
  • celery
  • onion
  • carrot
  • zucchini
  • can tomatoes
  • can kidney beans
  • tomato sauce
  • water
  • chili powder
  • hot pepper sauce (hm, think I might be out)
  • basil
  • oregano
  • probably cheese to garnish
  • most likely bread or cornbread as a side

Ok, time to go get it started. I've got dress rehearsal tonight for our whole-town-park-and-rec's dance recitals this weekend, so that is a time stressor I need to consider.

Ciao!

No comments: