(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
I swiped this meme/list from Mary P. over at It's Not All Mary Poppins.
Think spring, people!
1. If you could go anywhere in the world RIGHT NOW, where would you go?
Probably back to Ireland for a quick visit. Provided that it was instantaneous travel so that I could easily bring Pumpkin back so we could visit her best friend and I wouldn't have to deal with the hassle and agony of preparing for and undertaking a long transatlantic flight. If I had to pick someplace new, the Great Wall of China is on my "to visit before I die" list.
2. What’s your favourite tropical drink?
Mai Tais! And a big shout out to the GAW girls!
3. What’s your favourite (non-winter) activity?
Sitting outside on a warm summer evening, reading a book and enjoying a nice wheat beer (or even a raspberry wheat beer - yum!)
4. What’s your favourite article of summer clothing?
5. What’s your favourite food cooked on the BBQ?
Good, real meat hot dogs cooked until they're almost burnt
6. You’re on the beach…what do you have on your feet?
If it's at all rocky or mucky, water sandals. I have wimpy feet.
7. Canoe, motor boat or white water raft? (Or write your own)
All are fun - it's rather mood-dependent, I think.
8. Do you prefer to swim in a pool, a lake or the ocean?
I'm not a great swimmer, and I HATE when lakes get green and gunky, and I HATE the smell of rotting fish/seaweed that you can get at low tide at the ocean, so I vote for nice, clean, cold, ogliotropic Lake Superior!
9. Favourite flavour of ice cream?
I think I just answered that yesterday... Ok, cut and paste...
Mmmmm... What isn't? I'd have to say I'm really, really fond of Mr. Kluges's homemade coffee ice cream, but regular mint chocolate chip and anything pistachio are good, too.
10. What do you look forward to most about summer in general?
I used to look forward to the break/vacation from school. Now I'm looking forward to being able to open the windows, to not constantly wear a sweater in the house, to being able to just go outside without having to bundle myself and the girls up in coats, snowpants, snowsuits, hats, scarves, mittens, boots...